The Adventure blog.

Security is a kind of death.

Name:
Location: Eastern Shore of MD, United States

My birthday is coming up soon!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fennic Fox







Today there were two red foxes in our back Field eating persimmon fruit that had fallen on the ground.I was kinda weird they were just out there eating away in the middle of the day I chased them off so hope could cut the grass.I went online to see if this was normal foxy behavior and then I was thinking "Hey a fox would make a really sweet pet"so I searched pet foxes and you can only keep one kind legally:THE FENNIC FOX.These little guys come from Africa and have been domesticated so you can keep it like a dog.They are so cool I think i might get one someday....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not just get a dog? Dogs are nice.

I think it's cool that the foxes were eating the persimmons. I think we discussed once that the squirrels seemed to get them all before the frost(when the persimmons are sweet).

The next tree Dr. T. wants is a persimmon(he saw them in a neighbor's yard and thought they were pretty neat). We have some growing in the Marina.

5:05 PM  
Blogger myroaring20s said...

A fox pet? Yes, please! This reminds me of Dicken from The Secret Garden

1:22 PM  
Blogger anna grace said...

You should get a fox.
That would be...interesting.

8:46 AM  
Blogger faith said...

That would be so cool! It is adorable!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home