The Adventure blog.

Security is a kind of death.

Name:
Location: Eastern Shore of MD, United States

My birthday is coming up soon!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Here we go again.

Well summer is over so I guess I will start blogging again. why not ? Sure I don't have anything to say but that hasn't stoped me before and it wont stop me now.So here we go the first post of the season. Ahhhhhh you gotta love that new post smell ! First thing I want to say is dose anyone even read this blog ?Dose anyone check it ?or is it just one of those blogs that has died like Greg's or Jacks, and you see the link on faiths blog and say why dose she keep that link to that dead blog? Hopefully there are still some people out there who check every time they are on thinking: please oh please let there be a new post on Luke's blog.Well for you people I have good news your wish has been granted I am back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

well, your mom checks and reads, if that counts.....

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

oh, and what i meant to say is
"you are too funny. i could see you standing up there like Brian Regan delivering those lines with all the right timing and all.." thanks for making me laugh!

4:55 PM  
Blogger anna grace said...

uuhhh ok luke.

12:27 PM  
Blogger faith said...

I check.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home