The Adventure blog.

Security is a kind of death.

Name:
Location: Eastern Shore of MD, United States

My birthday is coming up soon!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I am back


well I am back in the blogging game and better then ever from now on I will be posting some thing new and great every day so face front true believers and keep it here were the action is.Okay I hope to get lots of coments from the likes of you (tell me what you want to see)so dont let me down!!! or I might have to stop updateing so much. (heh heh heh we will see how long this last).

For starters here a piture of faith at the grand canyon wow!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

Glad you're back in business =]

7:43 PM  
Blogger faith said...

Why a picture of me? heh. Sure. I like being featured on random blogs.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home