The Adventure blog.

Security is a kind of death.

Name:
Location: Eastern Shore of MD, United States

My birthday is coming up soon!

Monday, March 27, 2006

my bearded dragon just ate 20 crickets! wow he is so cool .oh by the way his name is FlINT as in captin flink of tresure island but it you never know if it will change heh heh(pencil) .
on saterday dad took me out to the china town um um how the heck do you spell buffet? is that right ?I think so.ok well that was a lot of fun and I didnt have to be here will hopes seven ten year old friends.(to bad) well I have to go check who is at the door.the door bell is ringing rining!

2 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

I hope you keep blogging when I am at college park. I like to read what my family is doing. Chinatown Buffet is really good! Woohoo.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Mackenzee said...

Pencil! Oh the beloved Pencil! Haha!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home