The Adventure blog.

Security is a kind of death.

Name:
Location: Eastern Shore of MD, United States

My birthday is coming up soon!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

cool ouotes by luke harr

I love it when a plan comes together.DAD!.prayer time siners.will you hold your noise?they got us son.your all clear kid now lets blow this thing and go home.face is going to PAY.yo adreon.a pox on that foany king of england oodalaly oodalay.and gonzos a whatever.heres to bein free.my daring darling darling.we are on a mission from God.hey blondy.welcome home to happyness hotel.no bulldog I did not cheat you I just hid the money in the bahamas.add some more

11 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

Haha. No bulldog I did not cheat you, I just hid the money in the bamamas. I had forgotten about that quote. I love Adventures in Odyessy, at least the old ones.

Slammed in the slammer.

1:48 PM  
Blogger faith said...

Oh and I added you to my links. Sorry it took so long. Our home computer is just too slow to deal with.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hey Luke! I guess it is not too exciting hearing from the old ma but I love ya anyway. It is such a privilege to have you as a son. My quote "That's right, that's right..." HA HA See you later!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Mackenzee said...

Thaaats funny.


I remember sitting at the Harr table while Ms.Sue rhymed things...and the entire family joined in.

Sorry, that was random.

7:19 AM  
Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

my fave is when a plan comes together.....hannibal from Ateam

rocked my little world for so long

hooray for memories

9:40 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

ha yeah I love the a team to face is going to pay is from that show to.oh here is one quote I came up with the enemy of my enemy is me.

2:01 PM  
Blogger anna grace said...

"There's something there, there's something there, there's something there, there's something there..."-Luke

One of my favorite quotes. (o:

4:56 PM  
Blogger faith said...

I was about to quote that, Anna. Grrrr. Now I'll have to think of something else. Hmmmm...

AndIIIII'mYYYYYYourrrrrrrLLLLLLadddddyyyyyyyyy!!!!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

"look what you did..." (but I can't finish the rest, Mom might read this. You know.)

8:11 AM  
Blogger faith said...

look what you did? huh?

6:47 AM  
Blogger faith said...

It's insainia, how could ... ?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home